PROFESSOR OLANIYI ONAYEMI
DEPARTMENT OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Orafidiya Lara O, Agbani EO, Oyedele AO, Babalola OO, Onayemi O. Preliminary clinical tests on topical preparations of Ocimum gratissimum Linn leaf essential oil for the treatment of Acne vulgaris. Clin Drug Invest 2002; 22 (5): 313 – 319
- F.A. Oladimeji, L.O. Orafidiya, T.A.B. Ogunniyi, T.A. Adewunmi, O. Onayemi A comparative study of the scabicidal activities of formulations of essential oil of Lippia multiflora Moldenke and benzyl benzoate emulsion BP International Journal of Aromatherapy 2005; 15 (2): 87 – 93
- Onayemi O, Aghanwa HS, Soyinka F, Morakinyo O. A descriptive cross-sectional survey of Prevalence, knowledge and perceptions of acne vulgaris among secondary school students in Nigeria. Nig. Med. Pract., 2005; 48(3): 73 – 76
- Fatusi OA, Onayemi O, Adebiyi KE, Adetiloye VA, Owotade FJ, Oninla OA. Tuberculosis cutis orificialis (TBCO)/lupus vulgaris (LV): simultaneous occurrence and review of the literature. Int J Infect Diseases. 2005; 4(2): 1 – 7.
- J. Kayode Olabanji, Olaniyi Onayemi, Olayinka A. Olasode, O. Abdul-Razzaq Lawal Keloids: An old problem still searching for a solution. Surgical Practice. 2005; 9(1): 2 – 7.
- Oyelese, AO Onipede, AO Aboderin, AN Adedosu and O Onayemi Sexually transmitted infections in Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife, Nigeria: A decade of clinic experience Afr J Exp Cli Microbio 2005; 6 (1): 64 – 68.
- Olusola A. Oyedeji, John A. O. Okeniyi, Tinuade A. Ogunlesi, Olaniyi Onayemi, Gabriel A. Oyedeji, Oyeki A. Oyelami: Parental Factors Influencing the Prevalence of Skin Infections and Infestations Among Nigerian Primary School Pupils. The Internet Journal of Dermatology. 2006; 3 (2): 1 – 8.
- Oyedeji OA, Oyedeji GA, Oyelami OA, Onayemi Olaniyi. A comparative survey of the prevalence and pattern of skin infections and infestations between urban and rural Nigerian primary school pupils. Int. J. Trop. Med. 2007; 2(4): 126 – 130
- Bello IS, Onayemi O, Arogundade FA, Ezeoma IT, Kuteyi EAA. The pattern of skin diseases in newly enrolled primary school children in Ile-Ife, Nigeria. Afr J Dermatol. 2006; 12(1): 2 – 5.
- Oyedeji OA, Oyelami OA, Oyedeji GA, Onayemi O, Owa JA, Aladekomo TA. The effect of hygiene and source of water on the prevalence of skin infections and infestations among rural Ijesa primary schools pupils. Science Focus. 2007; 12(1): 47 – 50.