ESIMAI Olapeju Adefunke
Department of Community Health
1. Fatusi AO, Fatusi OA, Esimai OA, Onayade A A . (2000) Acceptance of I-Iepatitis B vaccine by workers in a Nigerian Teaching Hospital East African Medica/Journal; 77 (11): 608-612
2. Esimai OA, Ojo 0 S, Fasuba OB . (2002). Utilization of approved health facilities for delivery in Ile-Ife, Osun State Nigeria. Nigerian Journal oj”Medicine. : 11 (4): 177-179
3. Orji EO, Lasisi AR . Esimai OA (2002). Male contribution to infertility at the Ife State Hospital, Osun State, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Medicine; 11 (2): 71-74
4. Cooper KA, Adelekan DA, Esimai OA. Northrop- Cleves CA Thuruham DT.(2002) Lack of influence of red palm oil on severity on malarial infection in preschool Nigerian infants. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene; 96: 216-223.
5. Orji EO. Adeyerni AB, Esimai OA . (2003) . Liberalization of abortion laws in Nigeria: the undergraduate’ perspective. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology; 23 (1 ) :059-062
6. Orji EO, Esimai OA .(2005). Sexual behavior and contraceptive use among secondary school students in llesha ,South West .Nigeria. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology ;25(3) :269-272
7. Esimai OA, Fatoye FO ,Quiah AG, Vidal OE , Momoh RM (2008) . Anxiety and depressive symptoms: A study of Nigeria women during the three semesters of pregnancy. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology , vol 28 (2) :202-203
8. Esimai OA Awotoye 00 (2009 ). Estimation of Lead in urine of school children in south western, Nigeria and effect of ascorbic intervention. African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, vol 3(11): 370-375
9. Esimai OA, Omoniyi-Esan GO Wait time and service satisfaction at Antenatal Clinic. Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. East Afr J Public Health 2009 Dec; 6(3):309- 11.
10. Ijadunola KT, Ijadunola MY, Esimai OA, Abiona TC (2010) New paradigm old thinking: the case for emergency obstetric care in the prevention of maternal mortality in Nigeria EMe Women’s Health 2010,10:6