Kayode T. Ijadunola
Department of Community Health;
List of 10 Publications
1. Ijadunola K.T, Erhabor G.E., , Onayade A.A, Ijadunola M.Y., Fatusi A.O., Asuzu M.C. (2004). Prevalence of respiratory symptoms among wheat
flour mill workers in Ibadan, Nigeria. American Journal of Industrial Medicine; 45: 251-259.
2. Ijadunola K.T, Orji E.O., Ajibade F.O. (2005). Contraceptive awareness and use among sexually active breast feeding mothers in Ile-Ife, Nigeria. East African Medical Journal; 82(5):250-255.
3. Ijadunola K.T, Erhabor G.E., Onayade AA, Ijadunola M.Y., Fatusi
AO., Asuzu M.C. (2005). Pulmonary functions of wheat flourmill workers and controls in Ibadan, Nigeria. American Journal of Industrial Medicine; 48: 308-317.
4. Ijadunola K.T, Ijadunola M.Y., Odu 0.0., Abiona T.C., Akinyemi AA (2007).
Correlates of physician attitudes toward communication with HIVI AIDS patients in lIe-lfe, Nigeria. The European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care; 12(1): 76-85.
5. Ijadunola K.T, Abiona T.C., Odu 0.0., Ijadunola M.Y. (2007). College students in Nigeria underestimate their risk of contracting HIV/AIDS infection. The European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care; 12 (2): 131- 137.
6 Ijadunola K.T., Fatusi A.O., Orji E.O., Adeyemi B.A, Owolabi 0.0., Ojofeitimi E.O., Omideyi AK., Adewuyi AA (2007). Unavailability of essential obstetric care services in a local government area of south-west Nigeria. Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition; 25( 1) 94-100
7. Afolabi M.O., Ijadunola K.T, Fatusi A.O, Olasode O.A (2009) Determinants of adherence to antiretroviral drugs among people living with HIV/AIDS in the IfeIjesa zone of Osun State, Nigeria. African Journal of Primary Health Care & Family Medicine; 1(1):1-6. Art. #6, 001: 10.4102/phcfm.v1i1.6
8 Ijadunola K.T, Ijadunola M.Y., Esimai O.A, Abiona T.C . (2010). New paradigm, old thinking; the case for emergency obstetric care in the prevention of maternal mortality in Nigeria. BMC Women’s Health; 10: 6.
9. Ijadunola M.Y., Abiona T.E., Ijadunola K.T, Afolabi O.T. , Esimai O.A Ola-Olorun F.M .. (2010). Male involvement in family planning decision making in Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria .African Journal of Reproductive Health; 14(4): 45- 52
10. ljadunola K.T, Abiona T., Balogun J., Aderounmu A. (2011). Provider-
initiated (Opt-out) HIV testing and counselling in a group of university students in lIe-lfe, Nigeria. The European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care; 16: 387-396